Michael, Darcy and Lily

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello World


Michael and I have decided to join the blogging world! I know pretty exciting! Now we will have to start doing stuff so that we can blog about it. Right now we are excited for Christmas. This will be our first Christmas away from our families. We are both sad about not being able to celebrate the holidays with our families. However, we are also excited to celebrate Christmas as our own little family! We are extra excited about not having to deal with the snow! We are enjoying the nice Texas weather.
Michael has 3 days off of work for the holidays. I wanted to go do a bunch of stuff as a family, like hiking, but I'm sick. So hopefully I will be over this cold by Christmas. Being sick is awful. I have no idea why I thought it was fun when I was little.
This past weekend Michael and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe we have been married that long. To celebrate Michael took me on a date to the movies. We saw "You Again" it was a really funny movie! Then on Friday we went out to eat at Carrabba's Italian Grill as a family. Despite my efforts to get Lily to eat a well balanced meal she ate mostly bread. Then after dinner we went on a carriage ride at the Domain. It was a lot of fun and it was neat to see all of the Christmas Lights. It was a wonderful anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. #1: I'm glad you are blogging. Now I can feel like I know what's going on in your life again.
    #2: Two years is pretty crazy, especially when you have a one year old! Derek and I will be coming up on two years soon too. And I realized we're coming up on age 27 soon. That weirded me out even more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleenie you are the first person ever to comment on my blog. Wow you truly are a NPBF! I agree with you about being 27. I'm not ready for that.

    ReplyDelete