Michael, Darcy and Lily

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Utah Trip Part 1

Michael and I had a great time in Utah. I went out a week before Michael and spent time with my family. It was a ton of fun but all my pictures are on the camera and I get figure out how to get them from my camera to the computer. So I'll post about the first week later.
Michael arrived on July 1...just in time to celebrate Independence day! The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. I love the parade, fireworks etc. Anyways, Michael decided to run the 5k this year. It was his first time ever racing a 5k. He did awesome. Lily participated in the fun run. She came in 3rd for her age group and my sister Mary ran the 10k, she won her age group. (I will post pictures of this joyous event later). After the races we went and watched the parade. I have to admit I was a little disappointed. They didn't have as many horses this year.:-( Oh well it was still fun. We ended the day by going to the fair and then watching a few fireworks at my sisters house. Lily was terrified of the fireworks.
On July 9th we went up to Herriman to spend time with Michael's family and to celebrate Jon's birthday. It was a lot of fun. We took family pictures and then went swimming at the rec center. The pool there was so cool. Michael and I had a blast jumping off the high dive and going down the water slide. Lily enjoyed playing in the kiddy pool with her cousins.
Here are some pictures from our trip. I will post more about the first week and my birthday when I get the camera thing figured out.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment