Michael, Darcy and Lily

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Big Blue Ball


A big blue ball has decided to take up residence in our backyard. A few weeks ago Lily and I found the ball in our backyard. I have no idea where it came from. Lily was super excited to find it there and immediately started playing with it. I let her play with it for awhile because I didn't have the heart to take it away from her and I figured no one would mind if she played with it. However, later in the day when Lily was taking a nap I went outside and threw the ball into the neighbors yard. The next day the ball was back in our yard. So I decided to throw into another neighbors backyard. The next day the ball was in our yard again. Then I decided to ask another neighbor if it was his ball. He said no and that he didn't know who it belonged to. I tried again to throw it into the other neighbors yards but the ball always ends up back in our yard. So I guess we get to keep it now which makes Lily very happy.

1 comment: